How to get STUDY Visa?
To obtain an entry visa for the purpose of studying in Ukraine, an applicant applies to the Embassy of Ukraine in his or her neighboring country with an application for an entry visa.
To apply for all types of visas, unless otherwise provided by law and international treaties of Ukraine, the following shall be submitted:
1.Passport document that must meet the following requirements:
- be valid for at least 3 months after the declared date of departure from the territory of Ukraine;
- contain at least 2 free pages,
- be valid for no more than 10 years.
2. Completed and signed visa application form.
3. One color photograph measuring 35x45 mm;
4. A valid medical insurance policy covering expenses of at least EUR 30,000 or equivalent in another currency, unless otherwise provided by law or international treaties of Ukraine. The specified requirement does not apply to persons who use a diplomatic or official passport;
5. Documents confirming the availability of sufficient financial security for the period of the planned stay and for returning to the state of origin or transit to a third state or the possibility of obtaining sufficient financial security by legal means on the territory of Ukraine in accordance with the Procedure for confirming the sufficient financial security of foreigners and stateless persons for entry to Ukraine, stay on the territory of Ukraine, transit travel through the territory of Ukraine and departure beyond its borders and determine the size of such a provision. In case of consideration of a visa application for a multiple visa, the availability of sufficient financial security for the period of the first planned trip to Ukraine is checked. The specified requirement does not apply to persons who use a diplomatic or official passport;
6.Document confirming the payment of the consular fee, unless otherwise provided by law and international treaties of Ukraine
7. Official invitation for studying to the National University of Ostroh Academy
After receiving STUDY VISA (D), the applicant must inform the University by e-mail or phone of the date of arrival in the city of Kyiv.
Upon arrival at the airport in Kyiv, for customs clearance, foreigners must have:
- Passport with a visa “D”;
- The original study invitation;
- Money in the amount of at least $ 3,000 (three thousand) US dollars in cash or on a card to confirm its financial solvency;
- Know the purpose of arrival in Ukraine.и
If at least one of the above items is not fulfilled, the foreigner will not be allowed into the territory of Ukraine by border control.