Admission rules for foreigners and stateless persons
Admission to the National University of Ostroh Academy for foreigners and stateless persons is carried out in accordance with:
- Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education”
- “On the Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons”
- “On Ukrainian Foreigners”
- “On Refugees and Persons in Need of Extra or temporary protection”
- Decree of the President of Ukraine dated June 3, 1994 No. 271 “On measures for the development of economic cooperation between the regions of Ukraine and related regions of the Republic of Belarus and the administrative-territorial units of the Republic of Moldova”
- Decree of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated September 11, 2013 No. 684 “Some issues of recruitment for training of foreigners and stateless persons”
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated November 1, 2013 No. 1541 “Some issues of the organization of recruitment and training (internship) of foreigners and individuals without citizenship ”, registered with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on November 25, 2013 at No. 2004/24536.
Foreigners and stateless persons (hereinafter referred to as foreigners) may receive higher education at the expense of individuals and / or legal entities, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine, the consent of which is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, legislation or agreements between universities on international academic mobility.
Admission of foreigners to institutions of higher education for training at the expense of the state budget is carried out within quotas for foreigners.
Foreigners arriving in Ukraine for the purpose of training enter higher education institutions according to accredited educational programs (specialties).
The enrollment of foreigners for training at the expense of individuals and / or legal entities can be carried out:
- twice a year, until November 1 and until March 1, to obtain bachelor's, master's degrees;
- during the year for postgraduate and doctoral studies.
The higher education institution calculates the scores / grades of the applicant on the basis of the document about the previous level of education received and sets the minimum required for entry value of the number of points / grades in general subjects for which the entrance exam is conducted.
Enrollment of foreigners to study at the appropriate level of higher education is carried out based on the results of entrance examinations in certain subjects and the language of instruction and on the basis of academic rights to continue studies provided by a document confirming the level of education in the country of origin and taking into account the success points that give the right to continue studies at the next level of higher education in accordance with the legislation of the country that issued the document on the degree (level) of education received.
All categories of foreigners who enter the training are enrolled in NUOA on the basis of orders for admission, formed in the Unified Base.