- General provisions
This website https://oa.edu.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is managed by the legal entity «National University "Ostroh Academy"», USREOU code 22554101, which is registered and operates in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine (hereinafter - "University", "we" or "us")
- Types of data collected
The website implements a standard technology for counting the number of visitors and page views, assessments of technical capabilities are host-stored, ratings, attendance of third-party organizations. This information allows us to keep track of the activity of visitors, the relevance of the presented content, its demand, to characterize the audience visited. Also, such data collection helps us to have pages and material in the most user-friendly way, to ensure effective interaction and seamless work with visitors' browsers.
The following data is collected when you visit the pages of the Website:
- technical data; session ID, IP address and information about its geolocation;
- user-uploaded data: information that you voluntarily provide when you contact us, download, or otherwise provide to the University.
Within the domain oa.edu.ua, we have implemented Google authorization. We collect the following data:
- your public data.
The data collected in this way may be used in the cases prescribed in paragraph № 5 of this policy.
- Purposes of data collection and processing
Data are collected to ensure the following purposes:
- providing the information requested by the user;
- providing news and notifications relevant to users of departments and geographical regions;
- providing participation in the interactive functions of the University Website;
- analysis of impersonal information and traffic, to improve the quality of the Website, mobile and web applications of the University;
- detection, prevention and prompt resolution of technical problems.
- The process of data collection
Ways to obtain data:
- when sending directly by e-mail, filling out forms and uploading files;
- when visiting the pages of the University Website or authentication with Oauth;
- Processes of storage, use of data and their provision to third parties
We do not provide any of your personal information to third parties on a service basis. We may distribute personal information that we collect or that is provided by you in accordance with this document:
- fulfillment of the purposes for which you provide them;
- for service providers and other third parties that we use to support our business;
- dissemination of aggregate information about our users and information that does not relate to a specific person;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide information.
We may also disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- compliance with orders of courts of Ukraine, legislation of Ukraine or court proceedings, including response to inquiries and orders of government agencies of Ukraine (including the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, which is in charge of the University);
- cases where disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or security of the University, our staff and students or others.
- Cookies Policy
Cookies are small text files that websites may place on your computer or mobile device the first time you visit a website or page. The Cookies will help our Website or another website to recognize your device the next time you visit. For example, cookies may help us remember your username and settings, analyze how well our website works, or even allow us to offer content that we think is most relevant to you.
- improving the quality of the content and functionality of the University Website. We are working to improve the performance of our Website, and to do this we need to study which of its pages are most frequently visited, shared by users on social networks, and have significant shortcomings;
- collection of analytical data. We use generalized analytical data to analyze the characteristics of attendance, work planning and study the effectiveness of reporting the materials published by the University on the Internet.
Most browsers allow you to disable cookies. This can be done through the "settings" or "help" menu in the browser. Disabling Cookies may restrict the use of the Website's functionality and / or delay or otherwise affect its operation.
- Tools for tracking and analyzing user activity
To track and analyze website traffic, we use the appropriate capabilities of the following services:
- Data protection
The Personal Information you provide is stored on a server protected by a system ainst unauthorized access, accessible only to the administrator. The website uses SSL. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information when it is transmitted to our website, as any transmission of information over the Internet has its inherent risks. Any transfer of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumventing any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. The responsibility for maintaining confidential login data, if any, rests with the user.
- Request for change and destruction of personal data