Duration of study - 10 months.
The preparatory courses program includes:
- Study of the Ukrainian language;
- An in-depth study of the basic disciplines of a comprehensive school.
For admission to the preparatory courses, the applicant must submit the following documents:
- Application form;
- Original and copy of the document on education (secondary or higher) and the supplement to it;
- Original and copy of the foreign citizen’s passport;
- Medical certificate of health certified by the official health authority of the country from which the foreigner arrived and issued no earlier than two months before the foreigner leaves for study in Ukraine;
- Certificate of absence of HIV infection;
- Insurance policy for emergency medical care;
- 6 photographs measuring 60*40 mm.
The documents referred to in paragraphs 2-5 must be certified in accordance with the legislation of the country of issue and legalized at the Ukrainian Embassy in the country from which the foreigner arrived, as well as translated into Ukrainian.
Educational documents of foreign applicants issued by educational institutions of other states must undergo the mandatory recognition procedure at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. The recognition procedure is paid by a foreign customer. In the absence of confirmation of the authenticity and / or equivalence of a foreign educational document, the university shall count its owner.
Studying at preparatory courses is carried out in accordance with those developed on the basis of standard work programs. The formation of academic groups on the preparatory courses occurs as students arrive at the training.
After completing the curriculum and passing the session, the student of the preparatory courses receives a certificate of completion of the preparatory department. A state-issued certificate obtained by a foreigner allows a graduate to continue his studies at the Ostroh Academy National University, as well as at any university in Ukraine.
If a foreigner does not master the language at the proper level and does not pass the session at the preparatory department, he has the right to continue his studies next year.
Foreigners with a certificate of completion of the preparatory department of another higher educational institution of Ukraine are enrolled in the first year of university.