International relations and fundraising department
FOREIGN RELATIONS AND FUNDRAISING DEPARTMENT
Head of the Department, academic coordinator of Erasmus+, responsible for the international exchange of personnel: Eduard Balashov
Tel./fax: (03654) 3-00-23
Coordinator of international outgoing mobility( for students) and specialist in fundraising: Sushytska Tetiana
Tel./fax: (03654) 3-00-23
Specialist in diaspora relations, coordinator of educational grants: Furman Viktoriia
The actuality of the Department is the revival of higher education in Ukraine of The National University of "Ostroh Academy"; joining the community of European cultures and the modern process of intercultural interaction.
The activity of the Department of International Relations is directed to the development of international relations with foreign universities, research institutions, educational organizations and foreign foundations.
The achievements are performed by cooperation with partner organizations, based on the principles of unity and respect of cultural differences, in order to intensify the process of acquiring the skills necessary to involve youth in the process of social development.
The active life position of students and the administration of the National universuty of Ostroh academy is the driving force for developing international activity of the university, in the result of joining the European University Association in 2010.
On the basis of the department activity students can learn more about foreign culture, get acquainted with the peculiarities of the Ukrainian diaspora abroad, form the conceptual apparatus that contribute scientific research and Intercultural Studies.
The main directions and activities of the Department are as follows:
- providing the structural units of the university with the information about the international projects, programmes, etc.;
- establishing and supporting contacts with foreign educational and scientific institutions, famous politicians and scholars, professors, teachers and foreigners who can contribute to the development of the University;
- searching and expanding potential international contacts necessary for scientific, theoretical, practical, educational and methodological work of the university;
- provision of the information for foreigners about the possibilities of studies and work at the university;
- conducting consultations about the work with international foundations, foreign establishments, organizations, whom the projects supporting educational and scientific activities can be presented;
- creation of the informational library about the exchange programmes;
- distribution of the information about exchange programmes and carrying out consultation work;
- support of databases about exchange programmes;
- consulting foreign teachers and students about the academic life and living conditions in Ukraine and promoting visa-registration work;
- conduct international correspondence;
- participation in projects and obtaining funding for targeted programs of international organizations;
- collection, preparation and submission information about the National university of Ostroh