The miracle-working icon arrived at student and teachers church of Ostroh Academy
October 05, 2011
The ancient miracle-working icon of Mother of God of Dubno will stay in the student and teachers church of St. Fedir Ostrozkyi from 2 to 6 October 2011.
The icon used to belong to the spiritual heritage of the Princes of Ostroh. It depicts the Blessed Virgin gently holding baby Jesus.
The first record of this precious icon dates back to the year 1565 when Prince Kostiantyn of Ostroh invited the travellers to his house to stay for the night. A blind woman was among them. She went on her own to the room where the shrine was, and recovered her sight right after she had venerated it.
In 2010, just like in Ostroh before, when the icon was in Skole (Lviv region) a blind woman was brought to it. She left the church healed. The icon began to shed the holy ointment the same year.
“Norman Format” Negotiation Model in the Ostroh Academy
December 07, 2018
Acquaintance with Lublin: Communication, Cooperation, Media
November 01, 2018