Quality Policy of Ostroh Academy
The Quality Policy at the National University of Ostroh Academy
According to the Development Strategy of the National University of Ostroh Academy for 2017-2026, the main tasks of the NaUOA are to provide high-quality university education and comprehensive scientific research, educate highly skilled specialists, competitive in the labour market of Ukraine and the world; prepare a highly educated, harmoniously developed, nationally conscious personality; integrate into the world educational and scientific space, preserving the best Ukrainian educational traditions.
The Quality Policy of the NaUOA is a tool for achieving these assignments. It defines the fundamental principles of formation of a quality management system at the university and the main ways of its development. Accepting the Policy, the administration demonstrates leadership in this field and obliges itself to achieve the aims in the field of quality.
To implement and maintain the quality management system, the administration of the National University of Ostroh Academy in the person of the rector binds itself to:
- comply with the requirements of the current legislation that regulate the activity of the University, the recommendations of the Ministry of Education and Science, fire safety regulations and sanitary standards;
- facilitate the implementation of all quality system processes to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, match customers' needs and constantly improve the management system;
- facilitate the compliance with the main values in educational and scientific processes, such as academic integrity, equality of access to knowledge, transparency of activities, adherence to the communication culture and humanistic ethics, freedom of scientific research, proactive civic position, high quality of educational services;
- maintain strong confidence in the quality of educational services and scientific product of the NaUOA, improve the position of the University in Ukraine and the world;
- provide the formation of innovative scientific and educational space aimed at gaining theoretical knowledge and practical skills by the participants of the educational process to increase competitiveness in the labour market;
- create conditions for improving the efficiency and quality of the fundamental and applied scientific researches;
- facilitate the development of trustful atmosphere in the team, support open relationships, recognition of the contribution of each employee;
- create conditions for the professional development of the staff;
- monitor the observance of the established quality policy by the staff and fulfilment of their responsibilities according to the job descriptions;
- facilitate timely detection of discrepancies in the quality management system, their prevention and development of the remedial actions;
- carry out strategic planning to achieve strategic goals.
The top management of the National University of Ostroh Academy is the leader in the implementation of quality policy and assumes the responsibility for achieving this Policy, ensuring conditions of its implementation with all necessary resources and for the continuous improvement of the system for the management of the educational and scientific activity.
Each employee of the university is personally responsible for the efficiency and quality of their work.
Objectives of the NaUOA for the year of 2020
- To strengthen the motivational potential of the NaUOA staff
- To integrate new digital technologies in educational, scientific and management processes
- To optimize internal and external communications of the university