Representatives of the Department of International Relations of NaUOA met with partners in the field of international education
April 27, 2021
On April 27, there was organized a meeting with the director of the company AAF Ukraine Mr. Shahzad Muhammad Qasir, who recruits international students to Ukrainian universities.
During the meeting, the parties discussed the prospects and challenges of international education for Ukraine. In addition, they agreed to intensification of further cooperation, in particular:
- to attract international students to study at NaUOA;
- to promote Ostroh Academy at the international level;
- to organize admission and training of foreigners;
- to resolve issues related to registration, visa processes and transfer of international students to the university;
- to popularize Ukrainian education among citizens of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Nigeria, Kyrgyzstan and a number of other countries.
«It is a great pleasure for me to visit this ancient town and Ostroh Academy. This educational institution is a modern university with a rich history. I have heard about Ostroh Academy before from my friends abroad. I am impressed with what I saw, and I sincerely hope that our cooperation with Ostroh Academy will be close and productive»,
"Ostroh Academy continues to develop and deepen cooperation with foreign partners. Given the openness and internationalization of our university, we are particularly interested in the involvement of foreign citizens in the educational process at the academy. Therefore, we actively continue to work in this direction and expand the geography of cooperation, which corresponds to the values and mission of the university",
«Involving international students to study in Ukraine is a complicated process. It requires a lot of efforts and different approaches, so the importance of working with such partners is difficult to underestimate. We are actively working on promoting Ostroh Academy among foreigners and hope that our cooperation with Mr. Muhammad will bring good results»,