The Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels Paid internship
The Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels (UTTLOB or Office) is a non-profit organisation whose unique mission is to ensure the democratic transition of Ukraine by accelerating reforms and advancing the European integration of the country. It represents and unites 18 think tanks that focus on a wide array of EU – Ukraine critical issues, provide high-quality research and policy recommendations as well as influence, monitor, and evaluate the policies of Ukrainian authorities.
The Office is looking for a motivated intern eager to follow closely the development of EU and international affairs, and EU-Ukraine relations in particular, and be engaged in all different activities of the organisation.
Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Reporting on Ukraine-related events in Brussels
- Assisting in organising UTTLOB events and advocacy visits to Brussels
- Assistance in drafting reports and project applications
- Updating the UTTLOB’s contact list
- Developing communication materials
- Assisting in updating UTTLOB’s website and social media
- Preparation of the Brussels UkraineLab, including all stages of preparation (drafting event documents, programme, logistics, etc.)
- Assistance in other everyday activities of the UTTLOB
- Relevant Master’s degree
- Interest in EU affairs and International relations
- Relevant experience in research and event management
- Professional English
- Knowledge of Ukraine is an asset
- Experience in communications and social media activities
- Ability to work both independently and with others, integrity, professional discretion and ability to handle confidential matters
- Experience in creating and editing videos would be appreciated.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in Belgium on a permanent basis.
To apply, please send your CV (max 2 pages) and Cover letter (max 1 page) to Dr. Olena Carbou, Executive Director of the Office to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection process will take place in July, starting date – in September 2018. We offer a paid internship (4 to 6 months).
For more information: https://ukraine-office.eu/en/paid-internship/